- Supporting Zycus Products and troubleshooting issues on production environment
- Application Monitoring, Infrastructure monitoring, Database Monitoring etc
- Upgrade of Applications like Jboss/Tomcat
- Maintenance of Application servers, web servers
- Knowledge of Linux Commands
- Knowledge of Databases like SQL/MYSQL/Oracle
- Knowledge on programming and scripting would be an advantage. – Not mandatory
- Work in all shifts (morning, afternoon and night). Weekend shifts applicable on requirement basis.
- 0-1 years of experience
- Decent conceptual knowledge Java, Linux and RDBMS
- Qualification: B.E (IT/CS) / MCA/ Or any IT related bachelors/Masters course
- Aptitude test
- Technical round
- HR Round
Company Name: Zycus
Work Location: Mumbai
Job Profile: Trainee software engineer – systems
CTC: Rs. 3.6 – 4 LPA
Zycus Walk In Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers: Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions. We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 1000+ employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Netherlands, Dubai and Singapore.