Government Jobs for 33 posts in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology. Vacancy out on the posts of Scientist, read the special things related to the vacancy.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has released advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Scientist. According to the Recruitment Advertisement (No. NIELIT/NDL/MeitY/2021/2) issued by the Institute today, November 8, 2021, total 33 posts of Scientist C and Scientist D are to be selected through direct recruitment process. .
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of NIELIT at nielit.gov.in. The last date of application for these posts has been fixed as 7 December 2021. A total of 33 posts will be filled by the department.
Of the announced vacancies of Scientist C, 28 are unreserved; While 11 are reserved for OBC, 4 SC, 3 ST and 2 EWS category candidates. Similarly, out of the total vacancies of Scientist D, 4 are unreserved and 1 post is reserved for OBC candidates. As per the official notification, the selected candidate can be posted anywhere in the country. Read the details related to the vacancy.
Vacancy details for NIELIT Recruitment 2021 For Scientist Posts
- Scientist C 28- Posts
- Scientist D - 5 Posts
Educational Qualifications for NIELIT Recruitment 2021 For Scientist Posts
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Bachelor Degree in Technology. For other vacancy related information, candidates are advised to read the official notification given below.
Age Limit for for NIELIT Recruitment 2021 For Scientist Posts
The age limit for Scientist C is 35 years and for Scientist D the age limit is 40 years.
How to Apply for for NIELIT Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates may apply online through the online application form made available on the official website of NIELIT, nielit.gov.in. Applications made through any other means will not be accepted. The online application process for NEELET Scientist Recruitment is commencing today, 8 November 2021 at 11.30 AM and candidates will be able to submit their online application till 5.30 PM on 7 December 2021. However, according to the Scientist Recruitment 2021 Advertisement released by NIELIT, candidates should carefully read the eligibility details and instructions given on the online application page before applying.
What is Selection Process for for NIELIT Recruitment 2021 For Scientist Posts
Candidates will be selected through Screening Test and Personal Interview. The Screening Test will consist of multiple choice questions carrying a total of 150 marks. You will get 1 minute to solve each question. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks in the final merit.
Under the application process for NIELIT Scientist C, D Recruitment 2021, candidates have to first register on the application page, for which candidates will have to fill their details. After this, by logging in with the help of allotted registration id and password, candidates will be able to submit their application for the respective post.
General category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 800, SC/ST/PwD/Women an application fee of Rs 400.
NIELIT Scientist C, D Recruitment 2021: Salary Details
Selected candidates for Scientist C posts will be given monthly salary as per 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix Level-11 (Rs.67,700 to Rs.2,08,700) after appointment. At the same time, for Scientist D posts, salary will be given every month according to the Pay Matrix Level-12 (Rs.78,800 to Rs.2,09,700).
- Important Information
- Organization Name : NIELIT
- Notification Date : 17 November 2021
- Last Date : 07 December 2021
- Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
- Salary : 208700 ₹
- Age : 40 years
- Latest Govt. Jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 for 197 Motor Vehicle Sub-Inspector, 10th pass Can apply
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Professors & More Posts
- BOB Recruitment 2021 for 376 Relationship Managers, Apply Here
- SVPUAT Recruitment 2021 for Professor Job
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2021 for 135 constables, 8th, 10th, 12th Pass Can Apply
- Central Bank of India Recruitment for 115 specialist officer, Last date 17 December
- UPPCL Recruitment 2021 for JE , AE Engineers Jobs
- NIELIT Recruitment 2021 for Scientist C, D Jobs, Apply Here
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for Group B Education Service Officer
- NTPC Recruitment 2021 for executive Vacancies, Apply Urgently
- Latest Results
- VITEEE Result 2021 VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Result Declared
- UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2021 Register Online @upsc.gov.in
- HBSE Haryana Board 10th Result 2021 - 100% Student Pass
- SSC CHSL Exam 2018 Tier 1 Exam Results Out
- Maharashtra Board HSC Exam 2021 12th exam canceled
- Bihar Board Result 2021: Declared S.A.V. School class 6 result. check result
- SSC SI, ASI Recruitment Result Declared, Check Result Here
- UPSSSC 2021 : Selection Result Declared for Exercise Instructor and Development Team Officer
- Haryana Board 10th, 12th Result 2021 Update News
- UPSC NDA written exam result to be released on upsc.nic.in
- Latest Sarkari Exams
- Haryana TET Exam 2021 on 18th and 19th December
- MP Board 10th 12th exam date released
- AP EAMCET 2021 Exams Will Start from 19th August
- Top Questions And Answer For UPSC Exam
- UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2021 Registration Last Date 29 June @Upsc.Gov.In
- JEE Main 2021 Exam Will Be Held On 17th July – Result 14th August
- UPPSC Lecturer Rajkiya Ashram System Inter College Examination 2021
- NEET 2020 : Correct These Mistakes If You Did
- Know UP Board Marking Scheme for 10th, 11th, 12th Class
- Download Admit Cards
- Download Admit Card for UP Police SI Exam 2021 Here
- Download NIOS 10th, 12th admit card @ nios.ac.in
- Download UKPSC APO Admit Card 2021 For Preliminary Exam
- Download JEE main admit card 2021
- Download neet admit card Here
- Download Your RRB NTPC Admit Card
- Download UP Police PET Admit Card 2021 For Sub Inspector Civil Police
- Latest Answer Keys
- UPSC CDS 2 2021 Answer Key Download Here
- Download MHA IB acio answer key 2021 and 2020
- PSPCL Answer Key 2021 for Clerk, Accountant, JE, ALM
- Download jee main answer key 2021 PDF Here
- CTET Answer Key 2021, OMR Sheet for Paper 1, 2 PDF Set P,O,N,M,J,I
- Download DSSSB TGT Answer Key 2021 Here
- Download SSC CHSL (10+2) Tier-1 Final Answer Keys 2020 in PDF
- Pune Metro Junior Engineer Answer Key 2021 Coming Soon
- HSSC Group D Answer Key for SI, Clerk, Constable Exam
- CCT 8 Answer Key With Solutions with paper in PDF
- Neet 2020 Answer Key by NTA : PDF with Solutions
- Download Syllabus
- UPTET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 Paper 2
- UPTET Paper 1 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
- UPSC IAS syllabus to Prepare for IAS Exam
- SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus to Download in PDF
- Hindi Kahaniya
- Cartoon Kahani In Hindi Video : cartoon ki kahani
- Jadui Kahani . Best Jadu Ki Khaniya In Hindi : जादुई कहानी
- bhoot ki kahani : bhutiya kahani
- Live News Update
- पेटीएम आईपीओ: ऑनलाइन शेयर आवंटन की जांच करें
- UP Police Recruitment for 25000 constable posts will be released soon
- Haryana Government reduced syllabus by 30% of class 10th,12th Class
- News LIVE Updates for Railway RRB Group D 2021 Exam Date, Admit Card