National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT) has invited applications for the Non Teaching Staff posts including Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Librarian, Medical Officer, Hindi Officer, Superintendent, Junior Hindi Translator, Technical Assistant, SAS Assistant, Junior Engineer. Notification has been issued for Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 2 July 2021.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 55 Non Teaching Staff @nits.ac.in
National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Registrar, Deputy Registrar and other posts.
Important Dates for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021
Last date for submission of online application: 2 July 2021
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Registrar - 1 Post
- Deputy Registrar - 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 1 Post
- Librarian – 1 Post
- Medical Officer - 1 Post
- Hindi Officer – 1 Post
- Superintendent - 7 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator – 1 Post
What is Eligibility Criteria for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021
- Registrar- Master's degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent qualification.
- Deputy Registrar - Master's degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent qualification.
- Librarian - Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or with at least 60% marks or its equivalent qualification.
How to Apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can submit their applications through online mode on or before 2 July 2021. There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form.
- Important Information
- Organization Name : NIT, Silchar
- Notification Date : 15 June 2021
- Last Date : 02 July 2021
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate , Post Graduate