Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Faridkot, Punjab has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Clerk and Stenographer Grade III / Steno Typist in Districts. Interested candidates can apply for Faridkot Court Recruitment 2021 in the prescribed application format on or before 23 July 2021.
What are the important dates for Punjab Court Faridkot Recruitment 2021?
Last date for submission of application form: 23 July 2021
What are the vacancy details for Punjab Court Faridkot Recruitment 2021?
1. Clerk (Adhoc Basis) – 16 (General = 10, SC = 3, BC = 1, BC (ESM) = 1 Disability = 1)
2. Stenographer Grade III / Steno-Typist (Adhoc Basis) - 03
What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab Court Faridkot Recruitment 2021?
Clerk (Adhoc Basis) & Stenographer Grade III / Steno-Typist (Adhoc Basis) – Candidate should have Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree or its equivalent degree from a recognized University and must have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi subject Must be proficient in computer applications (word processing and spreadsheet).
What is the age range for Punjab Court Faridkot Recruitment 2021?
18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2021
What is the selection process for Punjab Court Faridkot Recruitment 2021?
The selection will be done on the basis of the following:
1. Clerk - Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
2. Stenographer - Candidate should have passed the examination in English Stenography with a speed of 80 wpm and 20 wpm. Proficiency in Transcription of the same and in Computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheet)
How to apply for Punjab Court Faridkot Recruitment 2021?
Applications should be submitted in the prescribed format along with attested copies of relevant testimonials, two recent passport size photographs by 23 July 2021 by 05.00 PM.
- Important Information
- Organization Name : Punjab Court
- Notification Date : 16 July 2021
- Last Date : 23 July 2021
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc , BA
- Age : 37 years