Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of written examination, physical standard test and physical efficiency test. There is a chance to get a job in the new commando battalion of Assam Police for 10th pass. Bumper recruitment is being done for about 2500 posts of Police Constable.
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Police has invited applications from eligible candidates for various posts. A total of 2440 vacancies will be recruited through this process including 1429 posts of constable (armed branch), 705 posts of constable (unarmed branch) and 306 posts of sub inspector. All interested candidates can apply online for Assam Police Recruitment 2021 on official website http://www.slprbassam.in by 9 January 2022. The application process for recruitment to these posts has been started from 10 December 2021.
Bumper recruitments are being done on the posts of constable in the police department. There is a chance for all men, women and transgenders to get a police job. A total of 2,450 vacancies have been released. For this Police Recruitment Rally will be organized. This vacancy has been taken out for recruitment to the posts of constable in the new commando battalion formed in Assam Police (Assam Police Commando Battalion Constable Vacancy 2021). Job notification has been issued. The application process has also started.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2021 notification, application form links and other details have been given in this news.
Selected candidates for the posts of constable and sub inspector will be given a salary ranging from Rs 14000 to Rs 60500 per month. Apart from the salary, 5600 for the post of constable and Rs 8700 for the post of sub-inspector will also get a grade pay. Candidates will be selected for this on the basis of written examination, physical standard test and physical efficiency test. For Sub Inspector Recruitment, the candidate must have a Bachelors degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized university or institute. Whereas, class 10th pass for constable (armed branch) and class 12th pass for constable (unarmed branch) can apply.
What is Qualification for SLPRB, Assam Police Recruitment 2021
For Assam Police Recruitment 2021, candidates must have passed 10th class (HSLC Exam). For Constable (Nursing) must have Diploma in Nursing. Apart from this, it is necessary to be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Assam. Should have knowledge of Assamese language or any other language of the state. Applicants age should be between 18 to 21 years as on 01 January 2021. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved categories.
Vacancy Information for SLPRB, Assam Police Recruitment 2021
- Constable (AB) Male & Transgender – 2220 Posts
- Constable (AB) Female – 180 Posts
- Constable (AB) Nursing – 50 Posts
- Total No. of Posts – 2,450
Reservation – 27 percent for OBC / MOBC, 7 percent for SC, 10 percent for ST (P) and 5 percent for ST (H). There will be 10 percent reservation for the candidates who come from the economically weaker section outside the SAC, ST or OBC. Apart from this, 5 percent posts will be reserved under sports quota.
According to the official notification, the minimum age of the candidate for recruitment to the posts of constable in Assam Police Department has been fixed at 18 years and maximum age is 25 years. Whereas, the age of the candidate for Sub Inspector Recruitment should be between 20 years to 26 years. However, relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per government rules. Eligible candidates can apply online for Assam Police Constable and SI Recruitment 2021 on official website http://www.slprbassam.in by 9 January 2022.
Pay Scale – Rs 14,000 per month to Rs 60,500 per month. Full salary including other allowances will be given as per Grade Pay 5600 (Pay Band 2).
Selection Process for SLPRB, Assam Police Recruitment 2021
First of all there will be verification of application and all documents. If it is found to be correct, Physical Standard Test ie PST and Physical Efficiency Test ie PET will be taken. Then there will be Psychometric Test. After that the final merit list will be prepared.
How to Apply for SLPRB, Assam Police Recruitment 2021?
For this vacancy, you have to fill the online application form by visiting the website of Assam Police, slprbassam.in. The link of Assam Police Online Application Form has been activated. The application process has started from 13 December 2021. You can apply till 12 January 2022. No application fee will be required for this. You can also apply by clicking on the direct link given next in this news.
- Important Information
- Organization Name : Assam Police
- Notification Date : 16 December 2021
- Last Date : 09 January 2022
- Educational Qualification : 10th , 12th , Any Graduate
- Salary : 60500 ₹
- Age : 26 years
- Latest Govt. Jobs
- IOCL Recruitment 2022 for 626 apprentice, 12th, ITI can apply
- BECIL Recruitment 2022 for IT Professional, Station Master and More
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 for Sailor / Mechanical, 10th pass, 12th pass can apply
- JSSC Recruitment 2022 For 285 Junior Engineers, Diploma Holders Can Apply
- SLPRB, Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for Constable, 10th pass Can Apply
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 for 197 Motor Vehicle Sub-Inspector, 10th pass Can apply
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Professors & More Posts
- BOB Recruitment 2021 for 376 Relationship Managers, Apply Here
- SVPUAT Recruitment 2021 for Professor Job
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2021 for 135 constables, 8th, 10th, 12th Pass Can Apply
- Latest Results
- VITEEE Result 2021 VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Result Declared
- UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2021 Register Online @upsc.gov.in
- HBSE Haryana Board 10th Result 2021 - 100% Student Pass
- SSC CHSL Exam 2018 Tier 1 Exam Results Out
- Maharashtra Board HSC Exam 2021 12th exam canceled
- Bihar Board Result 2021: Declared S.A.V. School class 6 result. check result
- SSC SI, ASI Recruitment Result Declared, Check Result Here
- UPSSSC 2021 : Selection Result Declared for Exercise Instructor and Development Team Officer
- Haryana Board 10th, 12th Result 2021 Update News
- UPSC NDA written exam result to be released on upsc.nic.in
- Latest Sarkari Exams
- Haryana TET Exam 2021 on 18th and 19th December
- MP Board 10th 12th exam date released
- AP EAMCET 2021 Exams Will Start from 19th August
- Top Questions And Answer For UPSC Exam
- UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2021 Registration Last Date 29 June @Upsc.Gov.In
- JEE Main 2021 Exam Will Be Held On 17th July – Result 14th August
- UPPSC Lecturer Rajkiya Ashram System Inter College Examination 2021
- NEET 2020 : Correct These Mistakes If You Did
- Know UP Board Marking Scheme for 10th, 11th, 12th Class
- Download Admit Cards
- Download Admit Card for UP Police SI Exam 2021 Here
- Download NIOS 10th, 12th admit card @ nios.ac.in
- Download UKPSC APO Admit Card 2021 For Preliminary Exam
- Download JEE main admit card 2021
- Download neet admit card Here
- Download Your RRB NTPC Admit Card
- Download UP Police PET Admit Card 2021 For Sub Inspector Civil Police
- Latest Answer Keys
- gate 2021 answer key to Download in PDF
- UPSC CDS 2 2021 Answer Key Download Here
- Download MHA IB acio answer key 2021 and 2020
- PSPCL Answer Key 2021 for Clerk, Accountant, JE, ALM
- Download jee main answer key 2021 PDF Here
- CTET Answer Key 2021, OMR Sheet for Paper 1, 2 PDF Set P,O,N,M,J,I
- Download DSSSB TGT Answer Key 2021 Here
- Download SSC CHSL (10+2) Tier-1 Final Answer Keys 2020 in PDF
- Pune Metro Junior Engineer Answer Key 2021 Coming Soon
- HSSC Group D Answer Key for SI, Clerk, Constable Exam
- CCT 8 Answer Key With Solutions with paper in PDF
- Neet 2020 Answer Key by NTA : PDF with Solutions
- Download Syllabus
- UPTET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 Paper 2
- UPTET Paper 1 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
- UPSC IAS syllabus to Prepare for IAS Exam
- SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus to Download in PDF
- Hindi Kahaniya
- Cartoon Kahani In Hindi Video : cartoon ki kahani
- Jadui Kahani . Best Jadu Ki Khaniya In Hindi : जादुई कहानी
- bhoot ki kahani : bhutiya kahani
- Live News Update
- पेटीएम आईपीओ: ऑनलाइन शेयर आवंटन की जांच करें
- UP Police Recruitment for 25000 constable posts will be released soon
- Haryana Government reduced syllabus by 30% of class 10th,12th Class
- News LIVE Updates for Railway RRB Group D 2021 Exam Date, Admit Card