Tamil Nadu Electricity Board has released the official notification for 500 vacancies of Junior Assistant on the official website at tangedco.gov.in. Download the official notification available here and apply online for TNEB Junior Assistant Posts.
Before applying online, make sure to read the notification carefully. Candidates must have the knowledge of Tamil language to be eligible for this post. All the required information regarding TNEB recruitment has been provided below. Check the notification and apply online for Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board.
TNEB Recruitment 2020 Junior Assistant
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No 03/2020|
|Job Name||Junior Assistant /Accounts|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.02.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||23.03.2020|
|Last date for payment via Challan||27.03.2020|
Start date for submission of online applications: 10/02/2020
Last date for submission of online applications: 23/03/2020
Last date to pay the Fee through Canara Bank/Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank (Challan Payment)
Date and Time of Online Examination: Will be notified on the website
Candidates as Junior Assistant will be appointed in level-3 of Workmen pay matrix i.e. Rs.19500-62000.
- For candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM, the minimum age limit is 18 years while the maximum age is 30 Years (Should not have completed)
- For candidates belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM, the minimum age limit is 18 years while there is no maximum age limit.
Candidates should possess a Degree of B.Com as the essential educational qualification.
Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of the official language of the State i.e. Tamil
Online written examination
The online examination will consist of objective type questions and 1/3 negative mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC, SCA, and ST: Rs. 500/-
- Destitute widow and Differently abled persons: Rs. 500/-
- Fee can be paid through Bank Challan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway, and Debit/Credit card.
How To Apply
- Go to official website tangedco.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for Junior Assistant /Accounts posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Latest Notification Update Coming Soon