Latest DNH Jobs and Vacancies at dnh.gov.in
- DNH Administration Recruitment 2021: Walk-in-Interview for 13 Anganwadi Worker & Other Posts
- Post: Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper, Mini Anganwadi Worker
- Jobs: 13
- Education: 10th , 12th , Any Graduate
- Location: Dagshai
- Salary: ₹ 5500/- PM
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years
We have given all useful links on this page to apply directly for and we request you to check all details from official website before apply for any job.
Important Links for You
|10th Pass Govt Jobs
|12th Pass Govt Jobs
|Current Affairs in Hindi
|Download Admit Cards
|Check Exam Answer Keys
|Download Hindi Kahaniya
Candidates who want to join DNH recruitment process must send their resume directly via official website before the last date of the job.
We are here to provide all information about eligibility criteria, salary, age limit, application fee, selection process, hall ticket, how to apply for DNH.
The first step to prepare for DNH exams is to check following information
- Check your education for DNH exam if its matched with the job you want to apply.
- What is age limit for DNH jobs.
- What is the DNH job location of DNH exam.
- What is the selection process for DNH.
- If there is any DNH exam fees for and where to submit the fees.
- Check for DNH Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Find Previous years DNH question papers & marking scheme
If you want to pass the DNH exam then you have to check sample written exam papers, question papers with answers, interview questions with answers, random quiz and all written syllabus here on our website.
The Portuguese occupied Dadra and Nagar Haveli between 1783 and 1785 and ruled it till its liberation in 1954. The regime was marked by rapacity and corruption on the part of Government and its officials, exploitation of the local Tribal Population by a handful Sahukars (money lenders) and total indifference to the welfare of the people. About 170 years of Portuguese rule was brought to an end on 2 August 1954 by the volunteers of Goa parties acting in close cooperation with the local inhabitants. After its liberation, the administration of the territory was carried on by an Administrator with an Advisor to advise him on all administrative matters and soon steps were taken to associate the local people in the administration by the creation of Varistha Panchayat and Group Panchayat.