Latest GPSC Jobs and Vacancies at gpsc.goa.gov.in
- Goa PSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Professor, Lecturer and More
- Post: Assistant Professor, Assistant Archivist, Lecturer
- Jobs: 19
- Education: B.Pharma , M.Sc , MS , Ph.D
- Location: Goa
- Age Limit: Maximum 45 years
We have given all useful links on this page to apply directly for and we request you to check all details from official website before apply for any job.
Important Links for You
|Sarkari Naukri||Click Here|
|Sarkari Exam||Click Here|
|Sarkari Result||Click Here|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Current Affairs||Click Here|
|Current Affairs in Hindi||Click Here|
|Download Admit Cards||Click Here|
|Check Exam Answer Keys||Click Here|
|Download Hindi Kahaniya||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
Candidates who want to join GPSC recruitment process must send their resume directly via official website before the last date of the job.
We are here to provide all information about eligibility criteria, salary, age limit, application fee, selection process, hall ticket, how to apply for GPSC.
The first step to prepare for GPSC exams is to check following information
- Check your education for GPSC exam if its matched with the job you want to apply.
- What is age limit for GPSC jobs.
- What is the GPSC job location of GPSC exam.
- What is the selection process for GPSC.
- If there is any GPSC exam fees for and where to submit the fees.
- Check for GPSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Find Previous years GPSC question papers & marking scheme
If you want to pass the GPSC exam then you have to check sample written exam papers, question papers with answers, interview questions with answers, random quiz and all written syllabus here on our website.
|Age||For all Posts excluding Principal Post - Below 45 Years Principal Post - Below 50 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Masters or Bachelors Degree in Relevant Stream|
GPSC Mains: 4 compulsory papers
- Part A – General intelligence, Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude. : 50 marks - 60 mins.
- Part B – Basics of Indian Constitution, Governance and Administration.
- Part C – General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Part D – General English, Grammar, Comprehension.
How can I become a mamlatdar in Goa?
Qualification :i) Master's Degree in Social Service or Social Welfare or Social Work or Sociology or Psychology from a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) Five years experience of Social Work in any Social Welfare Organisation recognized by the Government. (iii) Knowledge of Konkani.
Is GPSC exam tough?
As far as preparations for GPSC are concerned, first of all just get through the syllabus of prelims and mains thoroughly. If you are an engineering student, it will be easy to crack the prelims as it has 150 marks for mathematics and reasoning.. You don't need to prepare topic wise for this paper.
How can I become a RTO officer in Goa?
- You must have completed Bachelor Degree in LAW with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Age Criteria required for this post is "21 years to 30 years".