Latest NCDS Jobs and Vacancies at ncds.nic.in
- NCDS Recruitment 2021 for PHD Project Professor, Research Associate and Research Assistant
- Post: Project Professor, Research Associate, Research Assistant
- Jobs: 9
- Education: Ph.D
- Location: Bhubaneswar
- Salary: ₹ 60000/- PM
We have given all useful links on this page to apply directly for and we request you to check all details from official website before apply for any job.
Important Links for You
|Sarkari Naukri||Click Here|
|Sarkari Exam||Click Here|
|Sarkari Result||Click Here|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Current Affairs||Click Here|
|Current Affairs in Hindi||Click Here|
|Download Admit Cards||Click Here|
|Check Exam Answer Keys||Click Here|
|Download Hindi Kahaniya||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
Candidates who want to join NCDS recruitment process must send their resume directly via official website before the last date of the job.
We are here to provide all information about eligibility criteria, salary, age limit, application fee, selection process, hall ticket, how to apply for NCDS.
The first step to prepare for NCDS exams is to check following information
- Check your education for NCDS exam if its matched with the job you want to apply.
- What is age limit for NCDS jobs.
- What is the NCDS job location of NCDS exam.
- What is the selection process for NCDS.
- If there is any NCDS exam fees for and where to submit the fees.
- Check for NCDS Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Find Previous years NCDS question papers & marking scheme
If you want to pass the NCDS exam then you have to check sample written exam papers, question papers with answers, interview questions with answers, random quiz and all written syllabus here on our website.
The Nabakrushna Choudhury Centre for Development Studies (NCDS), established in March 1987, is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. Since its inception, it has been jointly funded by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and the Higher Education Department, Government of Odisha. Focusing on socio-economic research, this institute is the only one of its kind that serves as a policy think tank in the state of Odisha.
NCDS is managed by a Board of Governors (BOG) constituted by the Government of Odisha. The members of the BOG comprise of eminent academicians, Government administrators and nominees of the Government of Odisha and the ICSSR. The objectives, major activities and thrust areas of research are indicated below.