Latest SER Jobs and Vacancies at ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- Railway Recruitment 2022 Recruitment in Indian Railways under Sports Quota
- Post: level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4 in under Sports Quota
- Jobs: 21
- Education: 12th , Any Graduate
- Location: All India
- Salary: ₹ 40000/- PM
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years
- SER Recruitment 2021 to Walk-in-Interview for Contract Medical Practitioner
- Post: General Surgeon, General Physician, Plastic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist, GDMO
- Jobs: 9
- Education: MBBS
- Location: All India
- Salary: ₹ 115000/- PM
Currently SER is looking for level 1 , level 2 , level 3 , level 4 in under sports quota , general surgeon , general physician , plastic surgeon , ophthalmologist , gdmo profile candidates. Check all jobs last date to apply.Here we are going to get all information about SER jobs 2023. If you want to get all info about how to find recruitment process, ser sarkari exam, dates, admit card, ser sarkari result, eligibility criteria, salary, age limit, application fee, selection process, hall ticket, how to apply information. This time SER job openings are in all india for freshers and experince.
We have given all useful links on this page to apply directly for and we request you to check all details from official website before apply for any job.
Important Links for You
|Sarkari Naukri||Click Here|
|Sarkari Exam||Click Here|
|Sarkari Result||Click Here|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Current Affairs||Click Here|
|Current Affairs in Hindi||Click Here|
|Download Admit Cards||Click Here|
|Check Exam Answer Keys||Click Here|
|Download Hindi Kahaniya||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
Candidates who want to join SER recruitment process must send their resume directly via official website before the last date of the job.
We are here to provide all information about eligibility criteria, salary, age limit, application fee, selection process, hall ticket, how to apply for SER.
The first step to prepare for SER exams is to check following information
- Check your education for SER exam if its matched with the job you want to apply.
- What is age limit for SER jobs.
- What is the SER job location of SER exam.
- What is the selection process for SER.
- If there is any SER exam fees for and where to submit the fees.
- Check for SER Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Find Previous years SER question papers & marking scheme
If you want to pass the SER exam then you have to check sample written exam papers, question papers with answers, interview questions with answers, random quiz and all written syllabus here on our website.
How many divisions does SER have?
Presently, SER has four divisions, namely Adra, Chakradharpur, Kharagpur and Ranchi.
How do I apply for South Eastern Railway?
Interested candidates can apply for the same by visiting the official website, i.e., ser.indianrailways.gov.in. SER is conducting the recruitment drive to fill 53 posts in the organization.
Which is the South Eastern Railway?
The South Eastern Railway (abbreviated SER) is one of the 18 railway zones in India and Part of Eastern Railways. It is headquartered at Garden Reach, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Which degree is best for railway job?
In order to get a job in Railways, you have to complete your diploma in engineering, bachelor/master engineering in any streams like Civil engineering, Mechanical Engineering, ECE, EEE. Other engineering graduates are also eligible to apply for the vacancies in Indian Railway