Latest UPPSC Jobs and Vacancies at uppsc.up.nic.in
|UPPSC||Staff Nurse||448||12th , B.Sc||20 February 2022||Apply Here|
|UPPSC||Lecturer||1||12th||19 July 2021||Apply Here|
|UPPSC||Lecturer||124||PG Diploma , Post Graduate||19 July 2021||Apply Here|
UPPSC Jobs by Education
Current Jobs from UPPSC
Currently lecturer posts are active to send application and few may be old. Check all jobs last date to apply.Here we are going to get all information about UPPSC jobs 2022. If you want to get all info about how to find recruitment process, exams, dates, admit card, results, eligibility criteria, salary, age limit, application fee, selection process, hall ticket, how to apply for UPPSC.
We have given all useful links on this page to apply directly for and we request you to check all details from official website before apply for any job.
Get Free Job Alert for UPPSC Recruitment, Exams, Results, Admit Card, Dates
Check All Upcoming UPPSC Jobs Information
Candidates who want to join UPPSC recruitment process must send their resume directly via official website before the last date of the job.
We are here to provide all information about eligibility criteria, salary, age limit, application fee, selection process, hall ticket, how to apply for UPPSC.
How to Prepare for UPPSC Recruitment and Exams 2022
The first step to prepare for UPPSC exams is to check following information
- Check your education for UPPSC exam if its matched with the job you want to apply.
- What is age limit.
- What is the UPPSC job location of UPPSC exam.
- What is the selection process for UPPSC.
- If there is any UPPSC exam fees for and where to submit the fees.
- Check for UPPSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Find Previous years UPPSC question papers & marking scheme
If you want to pass the UPPSC exam then you have to check sample written exam papers, question papers with answers, interview questions with answers, random quiz and all written syllabus here on our website.
Why to choose worldfreshers.in UPPSC your career in 2022
|Level||Pay Scale/ Salary|
|At Entry||Rs.56100-132000 (Pay Level 10)|
|After 5 years of satisfactory service||Rs.67700-160000 (Pay Level 11)|
|After 12 years of service||Rs.78800-191500 (Pay Level 12)|
|After 16 years of service and based on seniority||Rs.118500-214100 (Pay Level 13)|
What are the posts in UP PCS?
- Deputy Collector,
- Deputy Superintendent of Police,
- Block Development Officer,
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer,
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax),
- District Commandent Homeguards,
- Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury),
- Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner
There is no limit for the UPPSC PCS Recruitment.