Latest IT Department Jobs and Vacancies at incometaxindia.gov.in
- Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 for ITI and more
- Post: Multi-tasking Staff, Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant
- Jobs: 155
- Education: 10th , Any Graduate
- Location: Mumbai
We have given all useful links on this page to apply directly for and we request you to check all details from official website before apply for any job.
Important Links for You
|Sarkari Naukri||Click Here|
|Sarkari Exam||Click Here|
|Sarkari Result||Click Here|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Current Affairs||Click Here|
|Current Affairs in Hindi||Click Here|
|Download Admit Cards||Click Here|
|Check Exam Answer Keys||Click Here|
|Download Hindi Kahaniya||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
Candidates who want to join IT Department recruitment process must send their resume directly via official website before the last date of the job.
We are here to provide all information about eligibility criteria, salary, age limit, application fee, selection process, hall ticket, how to apply for IT Department.
The first step to prepare for IT Department exams is to check following information
- Check your education for IT Department exam if its matched with the job you want to apply.
- What is age limit for IT Department jobs.
- What is the IT Department job location of IT Department exam.
- What is the selection process for IT Department.
- If there is any IT Department exam fees for and where to submit the fees.
- Check for IT Department Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Find Previous years IT Department question papers & marking scheme
If you want to pass the IT Department exam then you have to check sample written exam papers, question papers with answers, interview questions with answers, random quiz and all written syllabus here on our website.
Previous Years' Tax Returns – How to Check if You've E-Filed?
- Step 1: Go to the Income Tax Department's website.
- Step 2: Click on ITR-V Receipt Status.
- Step 3: Next, input your PAN and the assessment year.
- Step 4: Enter the Captcha Code and submit.
How can I check 26AS?
- Log in to income tax new website incometax.gov.in;
- Click on Login on the top right of the home page;
- Go to the 'e-file' menu> click on Income tax returns> Select 'View Form 26AS '
- Read the disclaimer and click on the 'Confirm' button;
- Read the disclaimer and click on the ‘Confirm’ button;
- After confirming, you will be redirected to the TDS-CPC website;
- At the TDS-CPC website, agree to the acceptance and usages of Form 16 / 16A generated from TRACES and click on ‘Proceed’;
- Click on the ‘View Tax Credit (Form 26AS)’ option;
- Select the relevant assessment year for which Form 26AS is required and Select ‘View Type’ (HTML or Text);
- Click at ‘View/Download’; and
- Your Form 26As will be displayed
What is the minimum salary to pay income tax?
As per interim budget 2019, Individual taxpayers having taxable annual income up to Rs. 5 lakh will get full tax rebate u/s 87A and therefore will not be required to pay any income tax. However Income tax Slabs and Rates will remain unchanged for the FY2019-20.
What is total salary?
Total Salary means your current Base Salary plus your current target annual cash bonus assuming 100% corporate and individual achievement. Total Salary means the total amount of salary paid Executive in the prior 12 months.
Can I see my tax return online?
Taxpayers may also obtain a tax transcript online from the IRS. Use Get Transcript Online to immediately view the AGI. Select the “Tax Return Transcript” and use only the “Adjusted Gross Income” line entry. Use Get Transcript by Mail or call 800-908-9946.
How can I check the status of my 2019/20 tax return?
The taxpayer can simply log in to the income tax department's e-filing website with his/her user ID and password. Then click on 'View Returns and Forms' on the display page. From the drop-down menu, go to select 'Income Tax Returns' and then select the last assessment year. The status is then displayed on the screen.
How can I get a copy of my income tax return online?
How to download your ITR-V from the Department website
Step 1: Go to the Income Tax India website and log in.
Step 2: Select the 'View Returns/ Forms' option to see e-filed tax returns.
Step 3: Click on the acknowledgement number to download your ITR-V.
Step 4: Select 'ITR-V/Acknowledgement' to begin the download.
Are you filing return of income under seventh?
The Central Board of Direct Taxes mandates everyone to file the income tax return if one's income exceeds the basic exemption limit. Filing an income tax return every year on time has many benefits even if your annual income is below the minimum taxable limit.